Sunday, November 27, 2011

Lake Tahoe, Take 2

This Thanksgiving, we decided to get away and spend some time in South Lake Tahoe. This was our second trip to Lake Tahoe since we moved out west. Our last trip (which you can read about here) was in June and Andrew had been looking forward to winter for some snowfall to ski.




On Thanksgiving day we skied at Heavenly. This was my first time ever so I wanted to do a beginner class. And although Andy has skied several times he took the class with me. Having him by my side made it much more fun. He was very patient with me while I tackled the bunny hill over and over then he spent some time on some real hills while I sipped hot chocolate in the lodge.




For our Thanksgiving meal, we ended up at a pizza place. We assumed we would have our choice of restaurants, but South Lake Tahoe is a pretty small town and most places were closed.


Next year we'll be be doing some better planning for the holiday meal, but other than that it was a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment